The Witch’s Heart by Dini from The Flavor Bender !
- 1 jigger apple brandy or apple vodka chilled
- 1 tsp grenadine
- 2 jiggers (or to top up) chilled
- Powdered dry ice optional
- Martini glass to serve
Add about ½ – 1 tsp of powdered dry ice to the bottom of the glass (optional).
Place the apple brandy and purple shimmery liqueur in a shaker. Add 1 ice cube and shake for a few seconds to chill the drink. Strain the drink into a martini glass. Top up with more purple shimmery liqueur if necessary.
Pour 1 tsp of grenadine syrup, about an inch from the surface of the drink – the grenadine should sink to the bottom, creating a “bleeding” effect.
Add about ½ tsp of powdered dry ice on top and serve with a stirrer, so that your guests can stir the “potion” to create that shimmery, smoky effect.
Southern Peach Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail by Brittany Bly
- 2 wedges Fresh Peaches
- 1/2oz Gin
- 1/2oz Vodka
- 1/2oz Light Rum
- 1/2oz Tequila
- 1/2oz Simple Syrup
- 1/2oz Orange Juice
- 1oz Lemon Juice
- 2oz Coca-Cola
- 1 wedge Lime
- 1 sprig Mint
1.Add your peach wedges to a cocktail shaker and muddle. You can also do this separately in a bowl and then add to your shaker.
2.Add the gin, vodka, light rum, tequila, simple syrup, orange juice, and lemon juice to the shaker. And add just a few cubes of ice.
3.Shake thoroughly. In your serving glass, fill half way with ice.
4.Strain your boozy mixture into your glass and top with Coca-cola.
5.Give it just a quick swizzle to blend the Coca-cola and finish with a lime wedge and a sprig of fresh mint.
“Datura,” Mandolin, 2519 Fairview Road, Raleigh,
- 1½ oz Skyy Peach vodka
- ½ oz Vida mezcal
- 1 oz aloe juice
- ¾ oz St. Germain
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 3 dashes Crude bitters grapefruit/peppercorn
- Mandolin Farm egg white
Mix all ingredients. Dry shake to emulsify. Add 4 ounces of crushed ice. Shake vigorously. Double strain into coupe. Add aloe garnish.
Inspired by Georgia O’Keeffe, “Jimson Weed/White Flower No. 1″ (1932)
Courtesy North Carolina Museum of Art
“Vodka” Pendant lamp by Aotta
Materials: Crystal Glass, Aluminum, Cork Oak, Ash Wood, Vodka.
Fresh Fig & Lavender Spritz !
- Fresh Lavender Sprig
- 2 Fresh Black Mission Figs
- Half Lemon (Juiced)
- 1 tsp. honey
- Ice (half crushed, half cubed)
- Soda Water
- Break off a few lavender leaves from your sprig and rub them together in your hands to release their aroma. Drop them into your shaker
- Add juice of half a lemon & your tsp. honey.
- Cut one of your figs in half and scrape out the insides into the shaker
- Top shaker with Ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain liquid into a coupe glass (or glass of choice).
- Fill glass with crushed Ice & fill to the top with Soda.
- Garnish with the remainder of your lavender sprig and half of the second Fig.
- If you wanted to make this a boozy version – we suggest an oz. of vodka or gin!
Black Magic Cocktail !
Course: Cocktail, DrinksServings: 1Ingredients
- 2.5 ounces Black Vodka
- ¾ ounce Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice 2/3 – 1 Small Lime
- ½ ounce Simple Syrup
- Wilton Edible Pearl Dust In White
- Into a cocktail shaker add in your simple syrup, lime juice, and black vodka. Fill with ice until the liquid line. Give it a hard shake for 30 seconds. Add a dash of pearl dust to the bottom of a martini or coupe glass. Pour cocktail into your glass and serve. Add more pearl dust if it’s not shimmery enough and stir it with a bar spoon to combine it.
60 ml Gin
10 ml Lilet Blanc
Method: Pour ingredients into an ice filled cocktail shaker and shake. Pour into chilled martini glass
Garnish: Lemon zest twist
Russian Coffee-Wine Cocktail Recipe ! Cellarium
1½ parts vodka
2⅔ parts coffee
2⅔ parts red wine
⅓ part simple syrup
Serve in a chilled wine glass.
NOTE: Many health experts caution against mixing of alcohol with highly caffeinated drinks. So be sure to talk to your doctor about your potential mixer plans!
Lavender Lemonade Cocktail
Produce (Make 6 Cups)
- 4 tbsp Lavender flowers
- 1 Lemon, slices
- 8 Lemons
Baking & Spices
Beer, Wine & Liquor