Fresh Fig & Lavender Spritz !
- Fresh Lavender Sprig
- 2 Fresh Black Mission Figs
- Half Lemon (Juiced)
- 1 tsp. honey
- Ice (half crushed, half cubed)
- Soda Water
- Break off a few lavender leaves from your sprig and rub them together in your hands to release their aroma. Drop them into your shaker
- Add juice of half a lemon & your tsp. honey.
- Cut one of your figs in half and scrape out the insides into the shaker
- Top shaker with Ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain liquid into a coupe glass (or glass of choice).
- Fill glass with crushed Ice & fill to the top with Soda.
- Garnish with the remainder of your lavender sprig and half of the second Fig.
- If you wanted to make this a boozy version – we suggest an oz. of vodka or gin!
Black Magic Cocktail !
Course: Cocktail, DrinksServings: 1Ingredients
- 2.5 ounces Black Vodka
- ¾ ounce Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice 2/3 – 1 Small Lime
- ½ ounce Simple Syrup
- Wilton Edible Pearl Dust In White
- Into a cocktail shaker add in your simple syrup, lime juice, and black vodka. Fill with ice until the liquid line. Give it a hard shake for 30 seconds. Add a dash of pearl dust to the bottom of a martini or coupe glass. Pour cocktail into your glass and serve. Add more pearl dust if it’s not shimmery enough and stir it with a bar spoon to combine it.
60 ml Gin
10 ml Lilet Blanc
Method: Pour ingredients into an ice filled cocktail shaker and shake. Pour into chilled martini glass
Garnish: Lemon zest twist
Russian Coffee-Wine Cocktail Recipe ! Cellarium
1½ parts vodka
2⅔ parts coffee
2⅔ parts red wine
⅓ part simple syrup
Serve in a chilled wine glass.
NOTE: Many health experts caution against mixing of alcohol with highly caffeinated drinks. So be sure to talk to your doctor about your potential mixer plans!
Lavender Lemonade Cocktail
Produce (Make 6 Cups)
- 4 tbsp Lavender flowers
- 1 Lemon, slices
- 8 Lemons
Baking & Spices
Beer, Wine & Liquor
Bring June Flowers, Raymond Delaney, The Up & Up,
- 1 ½ ounce vodka, preferably Reyka
- ½ ounce Suze
- ¾ ounce jasmine syrup
- ¾ ounce lemon juice
- 3 muddled cucumber slices
Garnish: cucumber ruffle
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin and shake with ice.
- Dump into a chilled double rocks glass.
- Top with pebble ice.
- Garnish with cucumber ruffle.
@klecktails shook up this beautiful daiquiri using our Frutta Blu Bitters! Visit @klecktails for the recipe! 🙌🏼
#beehivebitterscompany #beehivebitters #bitters #daiquiri #fruttablu #cocktail #cocktails #cocktailbitters #whiskey #whisky #rum #gin #tequila #vodka #drink #drinks #bar #bars #imbibegram @imbibe #homebar
Cold Brew Coffee in a cocktail? Yup. In a mixing glass combine 2 dashes of our Orange Bitters, 1.5 oz Vodka, 4 oz Cold Brew Coffee (ice coffee can be subbed), and ½ oz cacao nib infused Simple Syrup. Stir with ice and pour into a rocks glass with a large ice cube. Garnish with an expressed orange peel, cheers ☕️
#beehivebitterscompany #beehivebitters #bitters #orangebitters #coldbrew #coffee #cocktail #cocktails #cocktailbitters #whiskey #whisky #rum #gin #tequila #vodka #drink #drinks #bar #bars #imbibegram @imbibe #homebar
It’s 100 degrees out 🔥, time for a Julep. In your tin combine 2 dashes of our Lime Bitters, ½ oz simple syrup and 6 mint leaves. Muddle lightly, then add crushed ice about midway up the glass. Pour in 2 oz bourbon or rye whiskey, then stir gently with a straw. Add crushed ice up above the rim of the glass and garnish with a mint sprig and if your feeling extra fancy, some powdered sugar, cheers.
#beehivebitterscompany #beehivebitters #bitters #limebitters #julep #mintjulep #mint #cocktail #cocktails #cocktailbitters #whiskey #whisky #rum #gin #tequila #vodka #drink #drinks #bar #bars #imbibegram @imbibe #homebar