The Lambanog Mule at Oriole !
Coconut vodka 1.5 oz, London dry gin 2 oz, Yellow banana syrup 1 oz, Lemon juice 1 oz, Pineapple juice 2 oz, Ginger beer 1.5 oz, Green iced tea 1.15 oz, Pineapple 1 oz, Cranberry 0.15 oz, Physalis 0.15 oz, Mint 0.15 oz, Ground cinnamon 0.03 oz, Caster sugar 0.03 oz, Sesame 0.03 oz, Ice cubes 6 oz.
Gadgets: Highball glass 1 piece, Squeezer 1 piece, Jigger 1 piece, Bar spoon 1 piece, Drinking straws 2 pieces.
What to do:
Fill the highball glass to the top with ice cubesPour in 1 oz of lemon juice, 2 oz of pineapple juice, and 1 oz of yellow banana syrupAdd 1.15 oz of cold green tea, 1.5 oz of coconut vodka, and 2 oz of London dry ginFill to the top with ginger beer and carefully stir with a bar spoonGarnish with a mint spring, cinnamon-covered pineapple, sesame seed-covered physalis, and a cowberry covered in powdered sugar
Tess Bar & Kitchen’s Corpse Reviver #38
By Boo Jing Heng
What you need:
20ml The Botanist Gin
20ml Cinzanno Bianco Infused with Foraged Roselle
20ml Fresh Lemon Juice
Foraged Laksa Leaves
What to do:
Combine all ingredients. Shake and double strain into a coupe glass, then top it up with a lemon twist.
Is it summer yet? Well we wish it was over in snowy Utah right now! Pretend you came from the beach and stir up a Gin & Tonic! 2 oz @beehivedistilling gin, 2 dashes of Frutta Blu Bitters, 5 oz of your favorite tonic and top with whatever botanicals you like! Pictured here is mint, star anise, juniper berries and cucumber, cheers!
#beehivebitterscompany #beehivebitters #bitters #utahbitters #cocktail #cocktailbitters #cocktails #drink #drinks #homebar #bar #bars #whiskey #gin #vodka #rum #tequila #imbibe #orangebitters #ginandtonic
Vodka tonics are so easy and versatile! Build on this recipe below with tons of fruit variations; like muddling strawberries at the bottom or adding some raspberry syrup! For this vodka tonic we used the basics: 3 dashes Spiced Orange Bitters, 1.5 oz of @shdistillery vodka, and 4 oz of @fevertreemixers Indian Tonic, cheers!
Ice cube made using a @truecubes mold 👍🏼
#beehivebitterscompany #beehivebitters #bitters #utahbitters #cocktail #cocktailbitters #cocktails #drink #drinks #homebar #bar #bars #whiskey #gin #vodka #rum #tequila #imbibe #orangebitters #vodkatonic
Lime Rickey !
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups gin
- ¾ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ quarts chilled soda water
- Thin slices of lime
How to Make It:
In a 1-quart pan, mix sugar with ½ cup water and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Let cool or chill.
In a 3-quart pitcher, combine gin, lime juice, and the cooled syrup. Cover and freeze until ready to serve.
To serve, add soda water. Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with lime.
A simple staple, The Old Fashioned. In a mixing glass combine 2 oz bourbon, 2-3 shakes of Barrel Aged Bitters, and 1/3 ounce simple syrup. Stir with ice and strain in a rocks glass with an ice cube and an expressed orange peel. Sub a Bitters soaked and muddled sugar cube if simple syrup isn’t in supply!
Our Bourbon Barrel Aged Caramelized Orange Bitters are available (but limited!) on our online shop, click the link in our bio to grab a bottle of batch #4 🥃
#beehivebitterscompany #oldfashioned #beehivebitters #bitters #utahbitters #cocktailbitters #orangebitters #aromaticbitters #cocktail #cocktails #whiskey #rum #gin #tequila #vodka #drink #drinks #bar #bars #homebar #imbibe
Batch #4 of our Bourbon Barrel Aged Caramelized Orange Bitters are now available! Visit our online shop (link in our bio) to order now with free shipping!
This flavor is only released once a year and in very limited quantities. This bitter was aged in a @shdistillery bourbon barrel and has upfront flavors of Caramelized Orange, Vanilla, and warm baking spices! Use in cocktails where Orange or Aromatic Bitters are called for, or use them in your winter holiday baking! Cheers 🥃
#beehivebitterscompany #beehivebitters #bitters #aromaticbitters #orangebitters #cocktailbitters #barrelaged #drink #drinks #homebar #bar #cocktail #cocktails #rum #whiskey #gin #tequila #vodka #mixology #imbibe #utahbitters
Midnight Sparkler !
- Lemon slice, clear sanding sugar or edible glitter, and lemon twists (for serving; optional)
- 4 ounces crème de violette
- 2 ounces fresh clementine or orange juice
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces gin
- Champagne or sparkling wine (for serving; about 10 ounces)
- Rub half the rim of 4 stemmed glasses (preferably coupe glasses) with lemon slice and dip into sanding sugar, if using.
- Chill glasses until ready to use.Combine crème de violette, clementine juice, lemon juice, and gin in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is very cold, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into prepared glasses, top off with Champagne, and garnish with a lemon twist, if using.
- Cocktail base (without champagne) can be made 1 day ahead; cover and chill.
Photo by Chelsea Kyle, Food Styling by Kat Boytsova
French 75 !
Recipe is from Eben Freeman, bartender of Tailor Restaurant in New York City.
3 tablespoons (1 ½ ounces) gin
1 1/2 tablespoons (¾ ounce) fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon (½ ounce) simple syrup
1 cup ice cubes1/4 cup (2 ounces) dry sparkling wine, such as brut Champagne, chilled
- Using zester or paring knife, slice peel from lemon in long, thin spiral. Reserve lemon for another use and set peel aside.
- In cocktail shaker, combine gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Add ice and shake vigorously for 20 seconds. Strain into chilled Champagne flute and top with sparkling wine.
- Curl lemon peel around finger to create twist at least 6 inches long. Garnish drink with twist and serve immediately.
Photo: Daniel Krieger