From A Woman’s Drink: Bold Recipes for Bold Women by Natalka Burian and Scott Schneider
1 1⁄4 cups [300 ml] rum
4 oz [120 ml] coconut cream
2 oz [60 ml] freshly squeezed orange juice
1 1⁄4 cups [300 ml] pineapple juice
1 tsp ground nutmeg, plus a pinch for garnish
3 cups ice
Serves 5 to 6
Put all of these ingredients (except the ice) in a blender and blend on high until the mixture is combined.
Add the ice, and blend until it’s uniformly thick and smooth.
To garnish, sprinkle with a light layer of nutmeg.
Photo: Alice Gao / Courtesy of Chronicle Books
@smirnoffus is here to keep you cool this #LaborDayWeekend. Try the Sparkling #Coconut Rosé Cocktail this weekend. This light and refreshing cocktail is sure to uplift your party.
-2 oz. Coconut Soda
-1 tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
-4 oz. Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer Raspberry Rosé
In a small glass filled with ice, combine the coconut soda, lime juice and Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer Raspberry Rosé. Stir gently to combine. Garnish with blueberries, lemons, limes, festive straws and enjoy!
#EmpireMixology #luxury #Drinkstagram #Booze #Liquor #Restaurant #Photography #NewYorkCity #Travel #Mixology #Cocktails #CraftCocktails #InstaDrink #CocktailPorn #FoodAndWine #CocktailBar #TastingTable #eeeeeats #Instadaily #startup #drinks #drink #thirsty #washingtondc #Bestoftheday #vip
Superman’s Kryptonite Cocktail ! Tipsy Bartender
1 ½ oz. (45ml) Spiced Rum
1 ½ oz. (45ml) Coconut Rum
1 ½ oz. (45ml) Melon Liqueur
1 ½ oz. (45ml) Pineapple Juice
1 oz. (30ml) 151 Proof Rum
1. Fill a rocks glass with ice and pour in spiced rum and coconut rum.
2. Add melon liqueur and pineapple juice.
3. Top with 151 proof rum.
“Super Green Smoothie Bowl” From The Minimalist Baker,
- ¼ ripe avocado
- 2 medium ripe bananas, previously sliced and frozen
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries (organic when possible) – use strawberries/raspberries for a greener smoothie, darker berries for a purple smoothie
- 2 large handfuls spinach (organic when possible)
- 1 small handful kale (organic when possible), large stems removed
- 1 ½ – 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- Optional: 2 Tbsp salted creamy almond or peanut butter
- Roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- Raw or roasted nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- Fresh berries
- Hemp seeds
Malibu American Flag
1 oz. Blue Curacao
1 oz Malibu Coconut Rum
1 oz Campari
In a shot glass layer Blue Curacao, then Malibu and then Campari on the top for a very Patriotic-looking shooter or sipper.
TO RUE AND PINE
tools needed: juicer or blender, shaker, jigger, vegetable peeler
glass: highball, footed glass, or tiki mu
- 2 oz rum
- 1 oz fresh pineapple juice
- ¾ oz unsweetened coconut cream
- ¾ oz rhubarb syrup,
- ¼ oz lime
- 1 bar spoon/teaspoon Sfumato Amaro, optional
- garnish: rhubarb ribbon, pineapple leaves, edible flower, pineapple flower chip
Make the rhubarb syrup. Juice fresh pineapple and lime. Peel two ribbons of rhubarb with a vegetable peeler. Spiral one of the ribbons up the side of the glass and add crushed ice. Add the first 6 ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into the glass. Garnish with pineapple leaves, pineapple flower chip, edible flower, and rhubarb ribbon.
Cucumber Aloe Cooler, Moody Mixologist,
- 2 oz aloe-infused white rum*
- 1 oz cucumber syrup**
- 3 oz coconut water
- Squeeze of lime
Add crushed ice to a Collins glass, add all ingredients, more crushed ice, and garnish with an aloe leaf.
Best enjoyed with a straw,
Coconut Rosewater Blackberry Smash ! by Coleen jeffers
- 2 oz gin
- 1 oz cream of coconut
- .75 oz fresh squeezed/strained lime juice
- ¼ tsp rosewater
- Muddle one blackberry in the bottom of a rocks glass, then top with crushed ice.
- Shake all remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice for 5 seconds only.
- Pour over the crushed ice, give it a light stir, then top with more crushed ice and blackberries. It’s easiest to drink this one with a straw (I have small metal ones, but you can also cut paper ones in half).
Love Cocktail HD Wallpaper !
Full Moon Martini (Prep time: 15 minutes, plus at least 6 hours to freeze)
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup water
- 1 ounce vodka
- Blackberries, to garnish
- Sugar, to rim glass
Combine 1/2 cup water with a ½ cup coconut cream, mix well.
Pour mixture into circular ice cube molds.
Place into the freezer and allow at least 5-6 hours to freeze. (Note: this recipe can be doubled to accommodate more ice cubes.)
Using a coupe champagne glass, wet half the glass rim with a wet paper towel and dip wet side into a small amount of sugar.
Set glass aside.In a cocktail shaker place vodka and plenty of ice, shake well and strain into the prepared glass.
Place moon-shaped ice cube into glass and drop a blackberry or two into the cocktail.
Photography and styling by Jojotastic, assisted by Gwen McKenzie.
Recipe developed by Claire McAleese for Jojotastic.