BLOOD MOON BIRCH AND CHAGA COCKTAIL !
The Wonder Smith
1 c. whole milk
½ c. cream
½ c. coconut cream
2 Tbs. maple syrup
fresh birch twigs or ½ tsp. birch extract
1.5 – 2oz chaga brandy (per cocktail; this mixture should make 2-4 depending on the size of your molds)
- In a small saucepan, heat the whole milk, cream, coconut cream, maple syrup, and birch twigs or extract until thickened, just under a simmer. Let the mixture cool to room temp and then pour into spherical molds and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours.
- Carefully unmold the round spheres and place them into martini glasses. Pour 1.5 – 2 oz of chaga brandy into the glass, then grate some fresh nutmeg over the top and serve. Sip slowly.
The Lambanog Mule at Oriole !
Coconut vodka 1.5 oz, London dry gin 2 oz, Yellow banana syrup 1 oz, Lemon juice 1 oz, Pineapple juice 2 oz, Ginger beer 1.5 oz, Green iced tea 1.15 oz, Pineapple 1 oz, Cranberry 0.15 oz, Physalis 0.15 oz, Mint 0.15 oz, Ground cinnamon 0.03 oz, Caster sugar 0.03 oz, Sesame 0.03 oz, Ice cubes 6 oz.
Gadgets: Highball glass 1 piece, Squeezer 1 piece, Jigger 1 piece, Bar spoon 1 piece, Drinking straws 2 pieces.
What to do:
Fill the highball glass to the top with ice cubesPour in 1 oz of lemon juice, 2 oz of pineapple juice, and 1 oz of yellow banana syrupAdd 1.15 oz of cold green tea, 1.5 oz of coconut vodka, and 2 oz of London dry ginFill to the top with ginger beer and carefully stir with a bar spoonGarnish with a mint spring, cinnamon-covered pineapple, sesame seed-covered physalis, and a cowberry covered in powdered sugar
From A Woman’s Drink: Bold Recipes for Bold Women by Natalka Burian and Scott Schneider
1 1⁄4 cups [300 ml] rum
4 oz [120 ml] coconut cream
2 oz [60 ml] freshly squeezed orange juice
1 1⁄4 cups [300 ml] pineapple juice
1 tsp ground nutmeg, plus a pinch for garnish
3 cups ice
Serves 5 to 6
Put all of these ingredients (except the ice) in a blender and blend on high until the mixture is combined.
Add the ice, and blend until it’s uniformly thick and smooth.
To garnish, sprinkle with a light layer of nutmeg.
Photo: Alice Gao / Courtesy of Chronicle Books
@smirnoffus is here to keep you cool this #LaborDayWeekend. Try the Sparkling #Coconut Rosé Cocktail this weekend. This light and refreshing cocktail is sure to uplift your party.
-2 oz. Coconut Soda
-1 tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
-4 oz. Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer Raspberry Rosé
In a small glass filled with ice, combine the coconut soda, lime juice and Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer Raspberry Rosé. Stir gently to combine. Garnish with blueberries, lemons, limes, festive straws and enjoy!
#EmpireMixology #luxury #Drinkstagram #Booze #Liquor #Restaurant #Photography #NewYorkCity #Travel #Mixology #Cocktails #CraftCocktails #InstaDrink #CocktailPorn #FoodAndWine #CocktailBar #TastingTable #eeeeeats #Instadaily #startup #drinks #drink #thirsty #washingtondc #Bestoftheday #vip
Superman’s Kryptonite Cocktail ! Tipsy Bartender
1 ½ oz. (45ml) Spiced Rum
1 ½ oz. (45ml) Coconut Rum
1 ½ oz. (45ml) Melon Liqueur
1 ½ oz. (45ml) Pineapple Juice
1 oz. (30ml) 151 Proof Rum
1. Fill a rocks glass with ice and pour in spiced rum and coconut rum.
2. Add melon liqueur and pineapple juice.
3. Top with 151 proof rum.
“Super Green Smoothie Bowl” From The Minimalist Baker,
- ¼ ripe avocado
- 2 medium ripe bananas, previously sliced and frozen
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries (organic when possible) – use strawberries/raspberries for a greener smoothie, darker berries for a purple smoothie
- 2 large handfuls spinach (organic when possible)
- 1 small handful kale (organic when possible), large stems removed
- 1 ½ – 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- Optional: 2 Tbsp salted creamy almond or peanut butter
- Roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- Raw or roasted nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- Fresh berries
- Hemp seeds
Malibu American Flag
1 oz. Blue Curacao
1 oz Malibu Coconut Rum
1 oz Campari
In a shot glass layer Blue Curacao, then Malibu and then Campari on the top for a very Patriotic-looking shooter or sipper.
TO RUE AND PINE
tools needed: juicer or blender, shaker, jigger, vegetable peeler
glass: highball, footed glass, or tiki mu
- 2 oz rum
- 1 oz fresh pineapple juice
- ¾ oz unsweetened coconut cream
- ¾ oz rhubarb syrup,
- ¼ oz lime
- 1 bar spoon/teaspoon Sfumato Amaro, optional
- garnish: rhubarb ribbon, pineapple leaves, edible flower, pineapple flower chip
Make the rhubarb syrup. Juice fresh pineapple and lime. Peel two ribbons of rhubarb with a vegetable peeler. Spiral one of the ribbons up the side of the glass and add crushed ice. Add the first 6 ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into the glass. Garnish with pineapple leaves, pineapple flower chip, edible flower, and rhubarb ribbon.
Cucumber Aloe Cooler, Moody Mixologist,
- 2 oz aloe-infused white rum*
- 1 oz cucumber syrup**
- 3 oz coconut water
- Squeeze of lime
Add crushed ice to a Collins glass, add all ingredients, more crushed ice, and garnish with an aloe leaf.
Best enjoyed with a straw,