Black Magic Cocktail !
Course: Cocktail, DrinksServings: 1Ingredients
- 2.5 ounces Black Vodka
- ¾ ounce Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice 2/3 – 1 Small Lime
- ½ ounce Simple Syrup
- Wilton Edible Pearl Dust In White
- Into a cocktail shaker add in your simple syrup, lime juice, and black vodka. Fill with ice until the liquid line. Give it a hard shake for 30 seconds. Add a dash of pearl dust to the bottom of a martini or coupe glass. Pour cocktail into your glass and serve. Add more pearl dust if it’s not shimmery enough and stir it with a bar spoon to combine it.
Valencia Oranges peeled and added to our blend of spices that will become Spiced Orange Bitters in the next few weeks. Nothing artificial, ever. 🍊✌🏼
#beehivebitterscompany #beehivebitters #bitters #spicedorange #orangebitters #cocktail #cocktails #cocktailbitters #drink #drinks #homebar #bar #bars
- 3.5 cl Scotch whisky
- 3.5 cl Amaretto
Pour all ingredients directly into old fashioned glass filled with ice cubes. Stir gently.
“Prima Vera” Raphael Chavez, Freemans, New York,
- 1 ½ ounces hibiscus-infused pisco (See Note)
- ½ ounce Aperol
- ½ ounce thyme simple syrup (See Note)
- ½ ounce grapefruit juice
- ½ ounce lime juice
Garnish: Sprig of thyme
- dd all ingredients to a shaking tin, add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a sprig of thyme.
4 tablespoons hibiscus flower
750ml bottle piscoAdd 4 tablespoons of hibiscus flower for every 750ml of pisco and allow to infuse for 40 minutes.
Thyme Simple Syrup:
1 cup sugar
1 cup hot water
Half a bundle of thymeAdd one cup of sugar to one cup of hot water and stir until dissolved. Add half a bundle of thyme to the simple syrup while warm and let steep for 20-40 minutes to infuse. Strain, bottle and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
Photo: Daniel Kreiger
60 ml Gin
10 ml Lilet Blanc
Method: Pour ingredients into an ice filled cocktail shaker and shake. Pour into chilled martini glass
Garnish: Lemon zest twist
Russian Coffee-Wine Cocktail Recipe ! Cellarium
1½ parts vodka
2⅔ parts coffee
2⅔ parts red wine
⅓ part simple syrup
Serve in a chilled wine glass.
NOTE: Many health experts caution against mixing of alcohol with highly caffeinated drinks. So be sure to talk to your doctor about your potential mixer plans!
“Chai Brandy Alexander cocktails,” RecipeFiction
- 1 ounce brandy of choice
- 1 ounce milk or half and half
- 1 ounce creme de cacao
- 4 ounces frozen chai tea
Quick creme de cacao:
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup vodka or light rum
- ¼ cup or to taste simple syrup
Instructions: make the creme de cacao:
- form a paste
- add vanilla, remaining booze, and simple syrup
- shake to combine
- taste to see if it is sweet enough for you- add more unsweetened Cocoa powder
- if it’s too sweet add more simple syrup if it’s not sweet enough
combine cocoa powder and a small amount of the booze in a sealable mason style jar
Make the drink:
- combine all ingredients and blend. I used a stick blender for one drink. Use a regular blender if multiplying for a crowd
The Crow ! @mixologists
.5 oz of simple syrup
1 oz of sour mix
3 bar spoons of yuzu sake
.3 oz of birch bitter liqueur
.6 oz crowberry liqueur
1.5 oz of London dry gin
Add iceto glass
Add .5 oz of simple syrup
Add 1 oz of sour mix
Add 3 barspoons of yuzu sake
Add .3 oz of birch bitter liqueur
Add .6 crowberry liqueur
Add 1.5 oz of London dry gin
Add ice to glass
Strain the mixture into the glass
“Mind your Step,” Artesian London,
Tropical cocktail made from Ron Zacapa 23 rum, Heron pisco, Sour Sop and orange blossom shards, served in broken sugar glass, as if the cocktail had been dropped on the floor.