Elderflower, Gin and Prosecco Cocktail !
What ingredients do I need for this gin prosecco cocktail?
- elderflower liqueur
- lime wedges
How to make Elderflower, Gin and Prosecco Cocktails:
Step 1: Fill a shaker with ice and add the Gin and Elderflower Liqueur.
Step 2: Shake well to combine.
Step 3: Strain the contents of the shaker into sugar-rimmed glasses and top with Prosecco.
Step 4: Squeeze a lime wedge in each drink.
Step 5: Garnish with an additional lime wedge.
Step 6: Serve immediately.
The #100 Champagne Cocktail !
- 3–4 ounces champagne or prosecco
- ½ ounce maraschino liqueur (such as luxardo)
- ½ ounces fresh lemon juice
- twist of lemon garnish
- Combine lemon juice and maraschino liqueur in a cocktail shaker with a cup of ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a champagne flute or coupe glass.
- Top with chilled champagne/prosecco and garnish with a twist of lemon.
BY SHAWN WILLIAMS
A smart coaster with a mini weighing-machine and an AI inside it that coaches you through the fine cocktail-mixing process.
Taylor Kinser, “Bottled Emotions”
Blood-Orange Cocktails !
- 1 ½ cups fresh blood-orange juice (from 7 to 8 blood oranges), chilled
- 6 tablespoons Solerno or other blood-orange liqueur
- 1. Combine blood-orange juice and liqueur in a large pitcher. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Pour into test tubes or small glasses.
Source: Martha Stewart Living
DIY Smoked Simple Syrup !
- 2 Cups Filtered Water
- 2 Cups Sugar
- Fruit Wood Pellets or Chips*
Preheat a smoker to 180°F**
Pour water into a 9"x13" roasting pan. Add sugar and still until well combined. Place the pan directly on your smoker’s grill grates. Smoke for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
When finished, transfer the smoked simple syrup to a bottle or jar and store in a cool dark place or the refrigerator.
*Flavors include: alder, apple, apricot, cherry, mulberry, nectarine, pear, or plumb. Pecan and maple also make a good simple syrup.
**On a Traeger Pellet Grill, this is the “smoke setting”
The Witch’s Heart Cocktail !
- 1 jigger apple brandy or apple vodka chilled
- 1 tsp grenadine
- 2 jiggers (or to top up)
- Homemade Blackberry
- Shimmery liqueur
- Powdered dry ice optional
Add about ½ – 1 tsp of powdered dry ice to the bottom of the glass (optional).
Place the apple brandy and purple shimmery liqueur in a shaker. Add 1 ice cube and shake for a few seconds to chill the drink. Strain the drink into a martini glass. Top up with more purple shimmery liqueur if necessary.
Pour 1 tsp of grenadine syrup, about an inch from the surface of the drink – the grenadine should sink to the bottom, creating a “bleeding” effect.
Add about ½ tsp of powdered dry ice on top and serve with a stirrer, so that your guests can stir the “potion” to create that shimmery, smoky effect.
Glass Slippers !
Monkey 47 Gin, dry vermouth, orange bitters, spruce oil
Courtesy of Drink Company
Vampire Drink Halloween Cocktail !
Makes 1 8oz glass: